IRVING, Texas – September 23, 2014 – Anovia and Womply have partnered to provide Anovia Payments merchants with Anovia Insights, the market leading merchant analytics platform. Anovia Insights will provide merchants with instant access to rich, relevant and actionable data about their businesses.
Anovia Insights offers merchants a 360-degree view of their business performance by combining their revenue, online reputation and social media information into an easy-to-use online dashboard that is available anytime and anywhere. Merchants will also get access to powerful business tools that transform data into actionable insights that will help them make better decisions and grow their businesses.
“We’re excited to be working with Womply, the leader in merchant analytics, to offer our partners and customers Anovia Insights, a true differentiator,” said Kevin Jones, President and CEO at Anovia Payments. “Anovia Insights helps merchants run their business smarter by providing critical metrics in a single, easy-to-use dashboard.”
Anovia Insights offers merchants:
- Revenue and Transaction Analytics: View critical performance metrics including revenue, transaction volume, and average ticket size in the intuitive Anovia Insights online dashboard.
- Competitive Benchmarking: Use Womply’s comprehensive market-leading database of US merchants to compare any business performance metric (including revenue, social media, and online reputation) to groups of comparable businesses nearby.
- Reputation Alerts and Monitoring: Receive alerts for a quicker reaction to online reviews and ratings to protect the business reputation and win more customers. Track how ratings and reviews are changing over time in response to business decisions to gauge efficacy of promotions, marketing campaigns and operational adjustments.
- Social Media Monitoring: Track likes, posts, followers, fans, retweets, check-ins and more to strengthen customer relationships and make the most of online communications platforms.
- Business Trends: Quantify the impact of online ratings, social media activity, and marketing campaigns by tying revenue to online actions.
- Market Intelligence: See how local events impact nearby merchants of all variety to better adapt to the market and boost the bottom line.
- Competitor Monitoring: Select competitors to track and then receive reports on what competitors are doing well, including any marketing, operations, and customer service changes those competitors may be making.
- Customer Intelligence: See where customers spend money by neighborhood and business vertical, and learn how spending habits change over time to better meet evolving needs.
- Powerful Notifications: Receive actionable email and text notifications to stay informed of changes to key business metrics, and spend less time on data analysis and research and more on growing the business.
- World-Class support: Contact Insights experts around the clock via phone, chat, and email for help to get the most from the merchant’s tools and data.
“We are thrilled to partner with Anovia Payments, ETA’s 2014 ISO of the Year – Rising Star, given our shared commitment to putting merchants needs first and providing them the best products and services.” said Cory Capoccia, President at Womply. “Merchants are our highest priority at Womply, and we are proud to offer Anovia merchants the most widely used analytics product in the market.”
“At Anovia, we strive to make payment processing simple,” said Jones. “Anovia Insights delivers on this promise and creates a valuable opportunity for our merchants and partners to leverage relevant market data to get ahead of the competition. It can be a game changer”
Womply is a San Francisco-based technology company that aims to make credit cards more valuable for merchants, cardholders, and everyone in between. Womply helps merchant-focused companies and organizations acquire, retain, and monetize merchants. Womply enables partners to deliver immediate value to their existing customers without any new hardware, software installations, or change in daily operations. To learn more, visit www.womply.com or email email@example.com.